EBMS Main Documentation
- Getting Started
- Getting Started | Initial Installation
- Getting Started | Company Setup
- Quick User Guide | Financial Staff | Accountant
- Quick User Guide | Financial Staff | Accountant | Accountants Journal
- Quick User Guide | Sales Staff
- Quick User Guide | General Staff
- Reports | Excel Add-In
- Reports | Excel Add-In | Troubleshooting
- Server Manager
- Technical | Data Import and Export Utility
- Technical | SQL Mirror
- Automotive | Parts Catalog
- Automotive | Pricing
- Automotive | Point of Sale
- Automotive | Product Application
- Automotive | Keystone Interface
- Automotive | WHI Solutions eCatalog Interface
- Metal Supply
- Fuel Sales
- Horticulture | Farm Setup
- Horticulture | Processing Payroll
- Horticulture | Managing the Farm
- Customers | Miscellaneous Customers
- Proposals | Processing Proposals
- Proposals | Sets and Templates
- Sales Orders
- Materials Lists
- Sales and Use Tax
- Sales and Use Tax | TaxJar
- CRM | Auto Send
- Recurring Billing
- Customer Payments
- Payment Card Processing
- Payment Card Processing | Gift Cards
- Payment Card Processing | Loyalty Cards
- Freight and Shipping Tools
- General Ledger Transactions
- Point of Sale
- Point of Sale | Point of Sale Hardware
- Point of Sale | Xpress POS System
- Point of Sale | Advanced Tools
- Signature Capture
- Salesperson Commissions
- Product Catalog
- Product Catalog | Using Product Codes for No Count Items
- Product Pricing
- Product Pricing | Special Pricing
- Tracking Counts
- Unit of Measure
- Special Orders and Drop Shipped Items
- Receiving Product
- MyInventory and Scanner
- Components (BOM) and Accessories
- Components (BOM) and Accessories | Component Formula Tool
- Made-to-Order Kitting
- Configure-to-Order Kitting
- Multiple Inventory Locations
- Multiple Inventory Locations | Creating Locations
- Multiple Inventory Locations | Using Multiple Locations
- Multiple Inventory Locations | Product Catalog Sync
- Multi-Vendor Catalog
- Serialized Items
- Serialized Items | Purchasing or Manufacturing an Item
- Serialized Items | Selling and/or Associating an item with a customer
- Product Attributes
- Product Attributes | Selling and Purchasing Items with Attributes
- Product Attributes | Custom Attributes
- Mobile Scanner (Legacy)
- Getting Started
- Taxes and Deductions
- Work Codes
- Time and Attendance
- Time and Attendance | Time Track App
- Processing Payroll
- Closing the Payroll Year
- Processing Payroll - Advanced
- Salaried Pay
- Piecework Pay
- Direct Deposit
- 3rd Party Payroll Service
- Subcontract Workers
- Flag Pay
- Prevailing Wages
- MyTime | Communications
- MyTime | Setup
- Tasks | Getting Started
- Tasks | Creating Tasks
- Tasks | Scheduling Tasks
- Tasks | Customizing Task Views
- Tasks | Managing Tasks
- Fiscal Year
- Chart of Accounts
- Financial Reporting
- Transactions and Journals
- Transactions and Journals | Journals
- Account Reconciliation
- Departments and Profit Centers
- Fund Accounts
- Bank Accounts
- Bank Feed
- Vendors | Miscellaneous Vendors
- Purchase Orders
- Expense Invoices
- Vendor Payments
- AP Transactions
- Landed Cost
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation | Fixed Assets
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation | Fixed Assets | Adding Assets
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation | Processing Depreciation
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation | Disposing Assets
The map tab of a customer contains the tools to identify the location of the customer on an electronic map such as Google maps. This tab gives the user the ability to display the map location or list directions from the billing address, shipping address, or user recorded map coordinates.
Configuring Mapping Services
The default Google mapping service can be changed to other user defined web map service such as Apple Maps, MapQuest, Bing, etc. These hyperlink settings can also be used to set options on the Google Maps integration.
Note: Eagle Business Software is not responsible for providing the hyperlink templates for your web map service. Those should be obtained from the service itself. In addition, the map service can change their hyperlink formats without notice; Eagle Business Software will only maintain the default Google Maps integration.
Complete the following steps to change the default Google Maps integration hyperlink templates:
The Map Hyperlink Template settings are found by selecting File > System Options > CRM tab from the main EBMS menu.
Populate alternative mapping service hyperlinks. The hyperlinks should contain one or more of the following placeholders:
<ADDRESS> is a placeholder for the destination to be mapped.
<ORIGIN> is a placeholder for the company's address.
Click Restore Default to restore the Map Hyperlink Templates to the original Google Maps setting.
Select the Map tab from the Sales > Customers record.
Keep the Alternate GPS Address lines blank to use the customer address recorded in the General tab.
Enter an alternative address into GPS Address 1, GPS Address 2, City, state, and postal code to identify the best GPS address details.
The user can also enter actual GPS coordinates. Enter the latitude in GPS Address 1 and the longitude into the GPS Address 2 entry. Keep the City, state, and postal code blank.
Click Save Address to update address information.
Display Map or Directions
Select GPS Address to display the location of the Alternate GPS Address or display the customer address on general tab if Alternate GPS Address is blank. Select Ship To Address to display the shipping address instead of the billing address.
Click Display Map to open Google maps with the location highlighted. Click Display Directions to display directions between the company location and the customer's GPS address. Review [Main] Getting Started > Company Setup for steps to enter company address.
Directions can be displayed from the sales order by selecting View > Display Directions from the sales order menu.
A map and directions can accessed by clicking on the Map tab of the task.
The Map tab of a task has an extra button labeled Display Route. Click this button to display the google map route for the Schedule tab > Primary worker for the Schedule > Start Date. Review Online Routing and Directions for more information on creating routes.
A map or directions can be accessed from the Map tab of a vendor.
Click Display Map to open Google maps with the location highlighted.
Click Display Directions to display directions between the company location and the customer's GPS address. Review [Main] Getting Started > Company Setup for steps to enter company address.
Click Display Route to display the task along with other tasks to display a route.