- EBMS Knowledge Base
- Payment Card Processing
EBMS Main Documentation
- Getting Started
- Getting Started | Initial Installation
- Getting Started | Company Setup
- Quick User Guide | Financial Staff | Accountant
- Quick User Guide | Financial Staff | Accountant | Accountants Journal
- Quick User Guide | Sales Staff
- Quick User Guide | General Staff
- Reports | Excel Add-In
- Reports | Excel Add-In | Troubleshooting
- Server Manager
- Technical | Data Import and Export Utility
- Technical | SQL Mirror
- Automotive | Parts Catalog
- Automotive | Pricing
- Automotive | Point of Sale
- Automotive | Product Application
- Automotive | Keystone Interface
- Automotive | WHI Solutions eCatalog Interface
- Metal Supply
- Fuel Sales
- Horticulture | Farm Setup
- Horticulture | Processing Payroll
- Horticulture | Managing the Farm
- Customers | Miscellaneous Customers
- Proposals | Processing Proposals
- Proposals | Sets and Templates
- Sales Orders
- Materials Lists
- Sales and Use Tax
- Sales and Use Tax | TaxJar
- CRM | Auto Send
- Recurring Billing
- Customer Payments
- Payment Card Processing
- Payment Card Processing | Gift Cards
- Payment Card Processing | Loyalty Cards
- Freight and Shipping Tools
- General Ledger Transactions
- Point of Sale
- Point of Sale | Point of Sale Hardware
- Point of Sale | Xpress POS System
- Point of Sale | Advanced Tools
- Signature Capture
- Salesperson Commissions
- Product Catalog
- Product Catalog | Using Product Codes for No Count Items
- Product Pricing
- Product Pricing | Special Pricing
- Tracking Counts
- Unit of Measure
- Special Orders and Drop Shipped Items
- Receiving Product
- MyInventory and Scanner
- Components (BOM) and Accessories
- Components (BOM) and Accessories | Component Formula Tool
- Made-to-Order Kitting
- Configure-to-Order Kitting
- Multiple Inventory Locations
- Multiple Inventory Locations | Creating Locations
- Multiple Inventory Locations | Using Multiple Locations
- Multiple Inventory Locations | Product Catalog Sync
- Multi-Vendor Catalog
- Serialized Items
- Serialized Items | Purchasing or Manufacturing an Item
- Serialized Items | Selling and/or Associating an item with a customer
- Product Attributes
- Product Attributes | Selling and Purchasing Items with Attributes
- Product Attributes | Custom Attributes
- Mobile Scanner (Legacy)
- Getting Started
- Taxes and Deductions
- Work Codes
- Time and Attendance
- Time and Attendance | Time Track App
- Processing Payroll
- Closing the Payroll Year
- Processing Payroll - Advanced
- Salaried Pay
- Piecework Pay
- Direct Deposit
- 3rd Party Payroll Service
- Subcontract Workers
- Flag Pay
- Prevailing Wages
- MyTime | Communications
- MyTime | Setup
- Tasks | Getting Started
- Tasks | Creating Tasks
- Tasks | Scheduling Tasks
- Tasks | Customizing Task Views
- Tasks | Managing Tasks
- Fiscal Year
- Chart of Accounts
- Financial Reporting
- Transactions and Journals
- Transactions and Journals | Journals
- Account Reconciliation
- Departments and Profit Centers
- Fund Accounts
- Bank Accounts
- Bank Feed
- Vendors | Miscellaneous Vendors
- Purchase Orders
- Expense Invoices
- Vendor Payments
- AP Transactions
- Landed Cost
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation | Fixed Assets
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation | Fixed Assets | Adding Assets
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation | Processing Depreciation
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation | Disposing Assets
The Velox payment processing option is designed to process credit cards, gift cards, and loyalty cards for companies within Canada. This integrated EBMS solution includes the ability to process credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, and loyalty programs.
- EBMS version 8.4.234 or higher with the credit card processing module. Review [Main] Server Manager > Optional Modules for steps to determine modules within the company license.
- An active account with the merchant service provider (MSP) 360 Payments. Review Merchant Account Parameters for more details on the MSP requirements.
Note that EBT card processing is only available in the United States.
Velox Payment Card Processing Configuration
Complete the following steps to configure Velox payment processing within EBMS:
Verify the serial number from the payment card terminal, internet connection to the terminal, and the account information from 360 Payments. Contact Eagle Canada for assistance with this information.
Select Sales > Options > Payments tab from the main EBMS menu to open the following dialog:
Select the Velox Payment Processing Type setting.
Click New to add a new record in the Credit Card Processing Software list and add the following information:
Enter the payment terminal serial number into the Client ID entry. Do not enter the terminal ID.
Enter the Business Name, Contact Name, and Address information.
Enter the Reseller Name as EagleBusiness. This settling MUST have this text to operate properly.
Return to the Sales > Options > Payment tab.
Verify that the Disable Credit Card Processing Software is disabled (not checked).
Setup Hardware Device
Complete the following steps to configure the hardware device.
Select Sales > Options > Devices tab from the main EBMS menu.
Click View List of Velox Devices button to open the Velox Devices Setup dialog.
Click New to enter Velox Device Connection Setting.
Enter a unique terminal ID code.
Enter a the location or other Description of the payment terminal.
Select the Client ID as entered in the earlier Velox Payment Card Processing Configuration documentation section
Click on the Pair with EBMS button. Contact the Eagle Canada support team if the result is not success.
Enable Allow multiple computers to default to this device if multiple EBMS POS clients are using the same payment terminal hardware.
Repeat for any additional hardware devices.
Connect Workstation to a Payment Terminal
Complete the following steps to connect an EBMS workstation to the payment terminal hardware: Note that multiple workstations can connect to the same hardware if the Allow multiple computers to default to this device is enabled.
Select Sales > Options > Devices > View Velox Devices > User Settings from the main EBMS menu.
Select the POS Terminal to use for the current user on this computer.
Repeat these steps for each workstation processing payment cards.
Review Network Configuration of Device for more details on these settings.
Processing Payment Cards
Note that unlike HHP, Velox cannot preauthorize an amount that differs from the amount of the sale.
Review Processing Payment Cards to review the card processing steps.
Access online payment processing by using Velox's online payment portal at velox.transactiongateway.com. The HHP payment portal tools are not available.