EBMS Main Documentation
- Getting Started
- Getting Started | Initial Installation
- Getting Started | Company Setup
- Quick User Guide | Financial Staff | Accountant
- Quick User Guide | Financial Staff | Accountant | Accountants Journal
- Quick User Guide | Sales Staff
- Quick User Guide | General Staff
- Reports | Excel Add-In
- Reports | Excel Add-In | Troubleshooting
- Server Manager
- Technical | Data Import and Export Utility
- Technical | SQL Mirror
- Automotive | Parts Catalog
- Automotive | Pricing
- Automotive | Point of Sale
- Automotive | Product Application
- Automotive | Keystone Interface
- Metal Supply
- Fuel Sales
- Horticulture | Farm Setup
- Horticulture | Processing Payroll
- Horticulture | Managing the Farm
- Customers | Miscellaneous Customers
- Proposals | Processing Proposals
- Proposals | Sets and Templates
- Sales Orders
- Materials Lists
- Sales and Use Tax
- Sales and Use Tax | TaxJar
- CRM | Auto Send
- Recurring Billing
- Customer Payments
- Payment Card Processing
- Payment Card Processing | Gift Cards
- Payment Card Processing | Loyalty Cards
- Freight and Shipping Tools
- General Ledger Transactions
- Point of Sale
- Point of Sale | Point of Sale Hardware
- Point of Sale | Xpress POS System
- Point of Sale | Advanced Tools
- Signature Capture
- Salesperson Commissions
- Koble Payments
- Product Catalog
- Product Catalog | Using Product Codes for No Count Items
- Product Pricing
- Product Pricing | Special Pricing
- Tracking Counts
- Unit of Measure
- Special Orders and Drop Shipped Items
- Receiving Product
- MyInventory and Scanner
- Components (BOM) and Accessories
- Components (BOM) and Accessories | Component Formula Tool
- Made-to-Order Kitting
- Configure-to-Order Kitting
- Multiple Inventory Locations
- Multiple Inventory Locations | Creating Locations
- Multiple Inventory Locations | Using Multiple Locations
- Multiple Inventory Locations | Product Catalog Sync
- Multi-Vendor Catalog
- Serialized Items
- Serialized Items | Purchasing or Manufacturing an Item
- Serialized Items | Selling and/or Associating an item with a customer
- Product Attributes
- Product Attributes | Selling and Purchasing Items with Attributes
- Product Attributes | Custom Attributes
- Mobile Scanner (Legacy)
- Getting Started
- Taxes and Deductions
- Work Codes
- Time and Attendance
- Time and Attendance | Time Track App
- Processing Payroll
- Closing the Payroll Year
- Processing Payroll - Advanced
- Salaried Pay
- Piecework Pay
- Direct Deposit
- 3rd Party Payroll Service
- Subcontract Workers
- Flag Pay
- Prevailing Wages
- MyTime | Communications
- MyTime | Setup
- Tasks | Getting Started
- Tasks | Creating Tasks
- Tasks | Scheduling Tasks
- Tasks | Customizing Task Views
- Tasks | Managing Tasks
- Fiscal Year
- Chart of Accounts
- Financial Reporting
- Transactions and Journals
- Transactions and Journals | Journals
- Account Reconciliation
- Departments and Profit Centers
- Fund Accounts
- Bank Accounts
- Bank Feed
- Vendors | Miscellaneous Vendors
- Purchase Orders
- Expense Invoices
- Vendor Payments
- AP Transactions
- Landed Cost
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation | Fixed Assets
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation | Fixed Assets | Adding Assets
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation | Processing Depreciation
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation | Disposing Assets
The EBMS software includes multiple customer payment options including cash, check, credit card, ACH, debit card, gift card, etc. A payment option must be enabled within the software before it can be used within the point-of-sale or customer payment screens.
Configure Undeposited Cash Accounts
Select Sales > Options from the main EBMS menu and click on the Payments tab as shown below:
The Payments list is created by the software. Payment options can not be added or deleted by the user. Each desired payment option should be enabled with appropriate settings.
Review Customer Payments > Cash Accounts, Deposits, and reconciling Cash to review the cash general ledger accounts that must be associated with each payment option.
The EBMS software includes many tools to process charge invoices and add to accounts receivables. Review General Ledger Transactions > Accounts Receivable Transactions for details on this account.
Payment Time Frame
- Down payments: Review Customer Payments > Down Payments for more information on applying down payments to a sales order.
- Partial payments: Review Partial payments or Overpayments on Sales Invoices for more details on payment options.
- Automated payments: Review Direct and Automated Payments to automate the payment process.
- Apply to account: Enable the Customer Payment: Automatically Distribute option to have the software distribute the payment to outstanding invoices within the Sales > Customer Payments dialog. Review Processing Customer Payments for more details.
- Finance charges: Review Customer Finance Charges to calculate overdue charges for sales invoices.
- Payment card processing: Review Payment Card Processing > Configuring EBMS for Payment Cards for instructions to configure credit card and debit card payment options and to configure the Credit Card Processing Software settings.
- Payment Portal: Review Payment Portal for instructions to process online payments. Review Customer Portal for a more complete online sales tools including viewing and payment invoices.
- ACH payments: Review ACH Payments for instructions to process electronic direct payments using a bank portal.
- Virtual terminal: Review Virtual Terminal for instructions to process payment cards without a hardware device.
- Offline Payments: Review Offline Payment Transactions to adjust payments within the online payment processing portal.
- EBT Cards: Review EBT Cards for instructions to process EBT payments within EBMS.
- Gift Cards: Review Gift Card Overview for instructions to load and process gift cards.
- Loyalty Cards: Review Loyalty Cards Overview for instructions to manage Loyalty programs.